CARE AND CLEANING
To preserve the life of your carpet we suggest some basic care.
- Rotate the carpet periodically to favour the nap of the carpet so it is worn uniformly.
- Vacuum the carpet in the direction of the nap and shake it out regularly. Avoid the use of aggressive brushes.
- These carpets can leave behind some fibres, which is normal for the type of thread used.
- Clean stains immediately, and avoid that they dry.
- Our carpets are artisanally created, so for a good conservation, we recommend that they are washed manually by a specialist.
- We do not recommend automatic washing machines with brushes since they can deteriorate the delicate thread and weaken or deteriorate the knots.